Regulations for admission are followed by the Management according to the terms and conditions, and agreement formed between the Management of the College and the Government of Kerala
50% of the seats for open merit
10% for the Catholic students of the Arch-diocese of Changanacherry
20% for SC/ST students
20% for the Management Quota
The College admits qualified applicants of all castes and creed. The criteria for admission are the applicants academic record and evidence of good character.
Admission to the Degree classes will begin soon after the publication of the results of the +2 , Admission to the M.A classes begins immediately after the publication of the B.A/B.Sc. results of the Mahatma Gandhi University.
Application for the admission should be made out in the prescribed form available from the college office on payment of Rs.30/- Applicants, who want the form to be sent to them by post should sent
Rs.40/- by M.O to the Principal
Filled in application should be sent to the Principal
In case an application is favourably considered an intimation card , bearing the college seal and the register number of the application will be sent to the applicant appointing a date for her interview with the Principal
B. TUTION & FEES
1. Fee Payment
1. TUTION FEE for the various classes in the college is payable in eight instalments on dates shown in the college calendar.
B.A/B.Sc. Rs.660/- M.A. Rs. 1100/-
2. ADMISSION FEE Rs. 75 for degree and Rs. 150 for P.G to be paid at the beginning of the course
3. SPECIAL FEE payable by those concerned along with the first instalement
No. Particulars Degree Post Graduate
1. Library Rs.50 Rs. 75
2. Atheletic Rs.30Rs.30
3. Stationery Rs.25 Rs.25
4. Calendar Rs.15 Rs.15
5. Magazine Rs.35 Rs.35
6. Audio visual Rs.5 Rs.5
7. AssociationRs.25 Rs.25
8. Medical Inspection Rs.5 Rs.5
9. Students Aid Fund Rs.5 Rs.5
10. Scouts and Guides Rs.5 Rs.5
11. Women`s Study Rs.5 Rs.5
12. University Union Rs.30 Rs.30
13. Uty. Students Welfare Fund Rs.10 Rs.10
14. Uty. Group Insurance Premium Rs.2 Rs.2
15. Sports affiliation Rs.30 Rs.30
16. Uty. affiliation fee Rs.200 Rs.250
4. LABORATORY FEE
For B.Sc. degree Class Rs.180/- for the main subject and Rs.100/- for each subsidiary subjects payable along with the first installment
2. Caution Deposit
M.A. Rs .600
At the end of the particular course of study, the caution deposit will be refunded on receipt of application. After adjusting the dues if any on account.
1)Loss of library books
2) Recovery of fine for breakage of laboratory equipments and any other loss caused to the properties of the college .Every student should get her caution deposit refunded within one year after the completion of the course
Caution deposit remaining unclaimed after 6 months of the due date will stand forfeited and credited the developmental funds of the college.
Fee will not be accepted on any day after 4p.m For every payment made to the office a receipt will be issued by the accountant which should be produced if ever called upon to do so .
Mistakes if any , in the receipts issued should be pointed out then and should be got corrected on the spot , complaints made later will not be entertained.